In our 8 years of marriage Sarah has mastered some classics...
early year favorites
Enchilada Lasagna
later
Chili
and additions this year
Sheppards Pie
Green Curry (just last night, and lunch today...)
yum...
Rob
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I do more and more curries (mild usually). Have a total fav from epicurious these days that is sort of a beef stew but curryish... http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/reviews/Fragrant-Beef-Curry-with-Rice-104202 I highly recommend it! Easy and I can get all ingredients including precut up meat from Trader Joes. I do as many reviewer recommend and substitute coconut milk for regular milk and I toss in a can of tomatoes of whatever variety is in my cupboard.
I also recommend Trader Joe's curries in bottles - saute some veggies and toss in chix or protein of choice then some of the bottle, serve over rice. Super easy and just mild enough that the kids will eat it.
Sarah's Shepherd's Pie made with lamb and mint for our St. Patty's Day celebration, was bee-EWE-tiful!
Post a Comment